This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smash hit. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “It’s what Bill would do.“
2) (IowaRight) – “Next stop: Skrou Emm, North Korea“
3) (fustian) – “Yeah, and that’s pretty much how I feel about the whole Obama administration…“
4) (Dave Williams) – “There once was a girl from Nantucket…“
5) (_Mike_) – “Unfortunately, Joe Biden was barred from speaking at this stop.“
6) (Anon Y. Mous) – “Not in Chicago to restore the Hope,
Not at Yale to confound the Dope.
Not in DC on a bet,
Not in NY to pay a debt.
Not in Arkansas on a rip,
Not in Thailand on a trip.
I will not Phuket here nor there,
I will not Phuket anywhere.“
The Readers Choice Award this week went to Rodney Dill’s winning entry. In its place I offer this tastelessly funny extra winner:
(Jeff Blogworthy) – “I thank the Thai people for this wonderful gift of ping pong balls.”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.