This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ got off to a late start and given the holiday’s had a little less participation. The captions were every bit as good as normal, there were just a few less of them. The assignment this weekend was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (retired military) – “We call it the democrat burger. A huge helping of pork, mixed in with a lot of fat, some green on the side, a tiny speck of beef and a lot of bread on the plate.“
2) (GarandFan) – “Congress to the American Taxpayer: ‘This is a shit sandwich, eat it, you’ll love it.’“
3) (Pretzel Logic) – “I was for the special sauce before I was against it.’ J. Kerry“
4) (Stephen Macklin) – “Does anyone know where I can score some cheap arugula?“
5) (fustian) – “If it’s got enough cash, you’re looking at the next Senator from the great state of Illinois.“
6) (Tom Blogical) – “That mysterious dish looks delicious! What do you call it, Hannibal?“
There’s no Readers Choice Award this week. In its place I offer another great caption as a seventh award winner.
(Rodney Dill) – “The Blago-Burger“
That’s it for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.