Bad customer service

Another one of those ‘only in Florida’ stories.

A woman dancing on a bar accidentally set a man on fire early Sunday after noticing her foot was in flames, Miami-Dade Fire-Rescue said.

The woman, described as in her 20s, was at Drake’s Bar in Kendall when she agreed to help out with a display involving liquor and fire, authorities said. According to Fire Rescue, she hopped on the bar, started dancing, then realized her foot was engulfed in flames.

She reacted by accidentally kicking the flaming mixture into a passer-by, Fire-Rescue said.

Paramedics arrived at the bar, 13758 SW 88th St., about 2 a.m. The man suffered burns to about 20 percent of his upper body, authorities said. Paramedics took him to Ryder Trauma Center’s burn unit. The woman was taken to a hospital.

Go to an adult bar for a drink and entertainment, then get set on fire by a clumsy dancer. Don’t you just love the Sunshine State?

Hat tip- South Florida Daily Blog

The Shape Of Things To Come
I Come Not To Praise Teddy, But To Bury Him