The original “Hot For Teacher” has been arrested again.
Debra Lafave, the Florida teacher who pleaded guilty to lewd behavior with a teenage boy, has been arrested for allegedly violating her probation on charges she spoke to an underage female co-worker.
Lafave, 27, allegedly had contact with the minor – a 16-year-old co-worker – at Danny Boys’ restaurant in Ruskin, Fla., in violation of her probation, FOX News has learned.
Lafave pleaded guilty in 2005 to lewd and lascivious behavior as part of a plea deal after Florida authorities charged her with having sex with a 14-year-old student.
According to a police report, Lafave spoke with her teenage co-worker numerous times about family problems, friends, high school, boyfriends and sex.
As part of her probation, Lafave is to abstain from contact with minors under 18 years of age.
As we reported back in 2004, those who knew her in high school insist she swings both ways, so it is possible that there is more to this story than just talk.
- Hot For Teacher
- Hot For Teacher II
- Tawdry Teacher Tapes Released
- Revealing Photos Of Sex Scandal Teacher To Stay Sealed
- Child Sex Charges Dropped Against Teacher Debra LaFave
- Tawdry Teacher Debra LaFave Escapes Prison Sentence
- Debra LaFave In Trouble Again
- School Sex Scandal Teacher Debra LaFave Back On Probation