This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ was a hit, with over 120 entries submitted. The assignment this Labor Day weekend was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Jumpinjoe) – “Finally after 30 years and billions of dollars of grant research money, technicians put the final touches on the “global cooling” tracking computer in anticipation of new ice age that was predicted in 1978.“
2) (Stephen Macklin) – “I think Rove said this was the button that controls foreign policy. Or was it this one?“
3) (Falze) – “The year is 1969.
The man, still slender, is Albert Gore, Jr.
With a final tweak, the internet is born.“
4) (Lindy R. Dole) – “Man I wish I knew how to fix that friggin’ flashing 12:00“
5) (hermie) – “…and this chart traces all of Hillary’s campaign contributors and sorts them by nationality and fugitive status…“
6) (Rodney Dill) – “220, 221, whatever it takes…“
The Readers Choice Award this week goes to:
(Jeff Blogworthy) – “As you can see from the photograph, he is clearly signaling his desire for a homosexual liaison with his left hand…”
That’s all for this weekend. A new edition of the Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will debut Friday morning.