The 68th edition of the Wizbang Podcast is up for your listening pleasure. Here’s what I thought you’d like to hear about today:
- How long the Surge? – Admiral Mullen’s View
- Reinstating the Draft? – A Warning Shot from General Douglas Lute
- Are We Really at Risk of a Domestic Terrorist Attack? – Not according to the left
- The Debate on Changes to the FISA law – Rivkin v Greenwald
- Is Iraq like Viet Nam? – What George Bush Actually Said
It’s decision time on the surge. Listen to the generals tell everyone what troop levels they can count on in April 2008. Hear
War Czar Lute threaten the White House with a draft if they don’t scale back the surge by then. Listen to a debate on surveillance with some smart people, and our President’s concern about the seriousness of Iraq.
Download the show, turn off your computer, and go for a walk while you listen to this installment of the best audio from around the web.
Note: Even if you don’t use iTunes, a podcatcher, or any other fancy tech gizmo’s, if you have speakers on your computer you can listen to a streaming version of the show via the Hipcast control at the top of the story.