This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ had fewer entries than normal, but there were some real winners among them. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (John in CA) – “Remember, children, keep voting for Democrats, and we’ll keep reading to you. If you vote for Republicans, they’ll make you learn to read it yourself.“
2) (fustian) – “Hillary, Hillary what do you see?
$100,000 in mutton futures looking at me.“
3) (McCain) – “My Pet Vote.“
4) (brainy435) – “And on this page is a picture of my brother Hugh.“
5) (Baron Von Ottomatic) – “Hillary displays the perfect Democrat candidate for president – female like her, black like Obama, pretty hair like Edwards, and programmed from birth to flee at the first sign of danger like their base.“
6) (Rodney Dill) – “Yes Antonio, it does take a village to fleece a child.“
The “That’s Just Wrong” Award goes to:
(Jeff Blogworthy) – “This black wool reminds me of Janet Reno’s pubes.”
The Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will return on Friday morning.