This week’s Weekend Caption Contest™ floated to lofty heights with 135 entries – no shrinkage there. We had plenty of jokes about workers and drones, various Seinfeld characters, and the occasional Kerry bunny-suit photo op tie-in. The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Rodney Dill) – “There’s Rosie O’Donnell, now if I can just stick the landing…“
2) (Bill Ramey) – “The superhero known as Bee Pinata Man met his demise today when several children beat him to death with sticks. It is not known if he was filled with candy.“
3) (taz) – “No stinger on this Zinger.“
4) (Tom Blogical) – “To bee or not to bee…“
5) (Mikey60) – “Jerry Seinfeld announces to the world that he is a bee-sexual, not that there is anything wrong with that…“
6) (Marty) – “After a failed attempt at becoming the new American Idol, Sanjaya decides to try out for a new reality show in which the winner will become the new lead singer for ‘Blind Melon.’“
The Bee Porn Award goes to:
(Peter F) – “What an erotic dream looks like to a flower.
The Wizbang Weekend Caption Contest™ will return next Friday. In the meantime try your hand at Wizbang Blue’s caption contest that’s running now.