Just how allegedly evil is John Orlowski of Beverly, Massachusetts? Let us count the ways.
- He was a convicted felon who was caught with 120 guns in his home.
- He was later arrested and charged with possessing a machine gun.
- He repeatedly violated restraining orders placed by his ex-wife.
- He tried to hire a Crips gang member to kill his ex-wife, ex-mother-in-law, and 7-year-old daughter.
- The gangsta was so appalled by the thought, he turned to the hated FBI and became an informer on the guy.
Yet, somehow, despite the two arrests for violations of restraining orders, possession of all those guns, and a machine gun, this felon (going by the Herald’s story — they call him a “felon” in the headline) was released on bail — twice.
The only benefit of his incarceration, it seems, was that it let him meet the gang member and try to hire him to kill the women.
I find myself wondering just what in hell it takes to get locked up in Massachusetts — and kept there.