The 55th edition of the Wizbang Podcast is up for your listening pleasure. Here’s what I thought you’d like to hear about today:
- Training the Iraqi Police – explaining to the skeptical press corps
- What’s up with Iranian Weapons in Iraq? – Speaking out of turn
- Optimism in Iraq – Major General Caldwell and John F. Burns
- The Income Inequality Issue – The Widening Income Gap is a Reflection of the Widening Skill Gap
- The Libby Trial – Could you have testified for eight hours and not be caught in a misstatement?
Today’s podcast includes a clip from Charlie’s first blogger conference call, with Major General Caldwell in Iraq and Mark Finkelstein of Newsbusters.
Go and listen!
Note: Even if you don’t use iTunes, a podcatcher, or any other fancy tech gizmo’s, if you have speakers on your computer you can listen to a streaming version of the show via the Hipcast control at the top of the story.