The 53rd edition of the Wizbang Podcast is up for your listening pleasure. Here’s what I thought you’d like to hear about today:
- Mark Steyn on the Islamic Demographic Threat
- Ted Kennedy’s Stake in the Ground: off the deep end
- Hillary’s position: Firmly in the middle – but Bush is still wrong
- President Bush: Firmly against human sacrifice
- Killing the Viet Nam analogy
Note: Even if you don’t use iTunes, a podcatcher, or any other fancy tech gizmo’s, if you have speakers on your computer you can listen to a streaming version of the show via the Hipcast control at the top of the story.