This weeks Weekend Caption Contest™ was another smash hit; an ace if you will… While there were reference to Blazing Saddles, I was surprised to notice that there was no Bachelor Party reference (Q: Is that the foot-long? A: And then some.).
Anyway if you’re looking for some good old fashion genitalia humor go peruse all of the entries. To explain why I found fustian’s winning entry so funny you’ll have to follow the link I added to illustrate his point.
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (fustian) – “It’s a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Mauresmo…“
2) (jim) – “Uh, sir … down in front.“
3) (Rodney Dill) – “Yes the head is bigger, with an improved grip, and excellent recoil… uh we’re still talking about rackets, right?“
4) (Spike) – “What I said Ma’am, was, “do you hold two balls when you serve?“
5) (MunDane) – “It’s where I hang the towel, ma’am.“
6) (Jeff Blogworthy ) – “Sometimes I’m sooo grateful for the collapse of communism.“
Honorable Mention for gently mocking Caption Contest participants who had identification problems this week, using a previous edition of the contest, goes to:
(Jim in Harrisburg) – “No sir, I don’t know why some people think Jenny McCarthy looks like Madonna either.”
Until next Friday…