This weeks Weekend Caption Contest™ had ’em screaming for more. The entries were like a Freudian nightmare focused on a geriatric johnson and the trollish Helen Thomas – enough to give one many sleepless nights. The winning entries brought the funny – it remains to be seen if they’ll erase the memories of Thomas and Cheney re-enacting the Starr Report…
The assignment this week was to caption the following picture:
Here are the winning entries:
1) (Alex_fs) – “Vice President Dick Cheney at Chicago’s annual Player’s Ball demonstrating the proper deployment of a strong pimp hand.“
2) (Hoodlumman) – “So then I pat Pelosi on the head, told her to shut the **** up and go get me some coffee…“
3) (Justin @ RSR) – “Let me introduce you to my invisible friend, Mr. Democrat Agenda.“
4) (V the K) – “You must be this tall to ride the Wild Cheney.” Andrew Sullivan immediately ran out to get his heels.
5) (Stephen Macklin) – “Just picture it. The terrorists are sitting down to dinner and the Predator comes zooming in and blam. Dead Terrorists and burnt falafel.“
6) (anonymoose) – “After Jacques Chirac made his speech about using a nuclear response against the state sponsoring a terrorist attack against France, I patted him on the head, just like this. It was just so _cute_.“
The Moonbat Mania Award goes to:
(spacemonkey) – “Daily Kos Headline: Chickenhawk Cheney Can’t Salute!”
Until next Friday…
The “Mr. Democrat Agenda” should have been the winner.
#2 brought tears to my eyes!!
Have to disagree here. #5 is the definite runaway favorite (to me, anyways).
Did anyone catch the lame “Outrageous Moments in TV” or some-such on NBC this weekend? It included Cheneys “Known-unknowns” speech with a lame-ass laugh track as some kind of morons-on-TV segment. Pissed me off.
I agree with edmcgon, Justin @ RSR’s in my opinion was the best, but another great contest with a bunch of good winners.
In introducing his fellow speaker at the event, Dick Cheney rememebered NOT to inform Ted Kennedy about the trick trapdoor.