This weeks Weekend Caption Contest™ was a real hit, generating many, many entries. As one of the commenters said the bar for winning was set pretty high by the actual caption to the picture (hold your mouse over the picture to read it). Before we get to the winners, it’s time to mention that (as part of our Katrina fundraising efforts) this week’s contest is sponsored by:
Because stock bikes suck….
Custom parts for your metric cruiser.
Visit us at www.billski182.com
Now on to the the winning entries for this picture:
1) (Laurence Simon) – “I don’t care what’s in the water, I said I don’t need any shots. I figure if I can survive going down on Madonna all those years, I can survive anything.“
2) (Robert) – “Shown here, a forward thinking Sean Penn prepositions supplies for the next hurricane by sinking a boatload of water bottles.
‘I marked the spot with a red cup,’ Sean said: ‘Next time, we will not be unprepared.’“
3) (Cybrludite) – “Tragically their craft sank when Sean Penn mistook the boat plug for a butt plug.“
4) (Roger Fraley) – “Sean Penn, his publicist, and toady friend manage, despite the odds, to rescue all the Desani bottled water left in New Orleans last week.“
5) (Rodney Dill) – “Sean Penn (thinking): “Dang, I hope I brought enough beads.”“
6) (Doug) – “In this Greenpeace photo , you can see proof of the serious and disgusting toxins released into the waters flooding New Orleans.“
7) (Daniel) – “Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream, If you see a crocodile, don’t forget to scream.“
The Laurence Simon Sick And Twisted Bastard Award
There wasn’t much debate about who would win the award this week. The only question was whether Lair’s entry would win the contest or the award. This week he wins both…
Until next Friday…
Congratulations to all the winners.
None of the people who run this blog is fit to wipe Sean Penn’s ass. At least he actually saved some people. You jackholes couldn’t save the last ounce of a bag of Doritos.
I did too save the last ounce from that bag….
I know it’s around here somewhere…
Durn it, bullwinkle! Stay out of my bag!
Congratulations to gracious winner Laurence Simon. Your winning entry really was very clever. And I have to say that I am indeed fit to wipe Sean Penn’s ass, I just don’t want to.
We would’ve at least saved a ‘D’ and spelled ‘Eddie’ with only two d’s. Those savesd d’s add up to way more than an ounce of Doritos, or Doritoes for the Quayle impaired.
Um… Edddie, did you miss the part where Paul saved himself and his family? And helped a bunch of other people who also fled?
Are you trying to say that the Oscar-winning Sean Penn is incapable of wiping his own ass?