One of my neighbors has the habit blasting his Gangsta Rap out of his car. LOUDLY. It’s been an annoyance for a while, but only recently have I had the means to retaliate.
The Shaggin’ Wagon has the Premium Sound System, with an Alpine 6-CD changer under the 3rd seat. And I think that it’s time to give the brain-damaged punk wannabe a little payback.
So I’m looking for some suggestions for tunes. The Shaggin’ Wagon will accept home-made CDs, so I’m thinking of burning a collection of music that’ll bug the crap out of him and maybe — just maybe — get him to turn it down a little.
So far, I’ve been poking through my music collection and seeing what sorts of songs might do the trick. My main criteria are 1) it has to open loudly, and B) it has to be virtually guaranteed to chafe the ass of a gangsta rapper fan.
These are the ones I’m thinking of so far:
3) Strauss — Also Sprach Zarathustra (2001 Theme)
4) Weird Al Yankovic — Amish Paradise
5) Weird Al Yankovic — It’s All About The Pentiums
6) Glen Larson — Battlestar Galactica Theme (Original Series)
7) Genesis — Mama
8) Genesis — Illegal Alien (just for the irony)
9) Mike & The Mechanics — Word Of Mouth
10) Louis Armstrong — What A Wonderful World
11) Genesis — Man Of Our Times
12) Bobby McFerrin — Don’t Worry, Be Happy
That’s my Dirty Dozen. If anyone else has any suggestions, I’m eager to hear them. The lout MUST be answered.