In Wilmington, N.C, Clarence Stowers got more than he bargained for when he ordered a chocolate custard at the drive through window of Kohl’s restaurant. Stower’s custard also contained the fingertip of a Kohl’s employee, something he learned a bit too late.
“I’m sick at my stomach. I just can’t get that taste out of my mouth,” Stowers said.
This isn’t Kohl’s first case of serving finger food to customers, last year a different employee lost a fingertip in the same machine. Guards were installed over the blade, but apparently they weren’t sufficient to prevent the restaurant from intentionally serving a chunky version of the chocolate custard again.
PR officials at Wendy’s are expected to have wicked hangovers tomorrow…
Officials Investigate Finger Found in Custard [WECT]