HomeNewsMorning BlendMorning Blend Kevin April 25, 2005 News 3 CommentsArthur Chrenkoff reports on the good news in IraqMichael J. Totten, blogging for Spirit of America from Lebanon, reports on Why Lebanon MattersMurray Wass provides a timely update on the Valerie Plame affair in The American Prospect, essentially noting that where there’s smoke, there’s smoke..Citzen journalist vs. citzen journalist (and other citzen journalists) – reputations will be tarnished forever. Everyone seems to have missed cult of the delinked bloggers conspiracy angle. News Flash Corporations and Legislation: Damned if you do, damned if you don't Related PostsUN Scandal Report Censures, Then Clears AnnanIndianapolis Mayor Robbed in DetroitTop Ten news stories of 2007About The Author KevinKevin founded Wizbang in 2003. He still contributes occasionally and handles all the technical and design work for the site.3 Comments J. Mark English April 25, 2005 Robert George of the New York Post posted on our site today. Please be sure to check it out… minnie April 25, 2005 I just love the way Arthur prints only the good news. It’s so much easier to pretend none of that other stuff is really true when you don’t have to look at it. McGehee April 25, 2005 Minnie, have you heard that 99% of satire is actually funny?And the other 1% is supposed to be intelligent?That kind of puts you outside the brackets, hon.