This weeks Weekend Caption Contest™ was another reminder that Howard Dean plays well on both sides of the aisle. Unfortunatly for him the right side of the aisle only loves Howie because he’s so mockable. Here are the winning entries for this picture:
1) (D. Carter) – “The voices in Dean’s head hold their weekly weenie roast.“
2) (Kevin Craver) – “Now wait a minute — I’m the one crucifying the party, so shouldn’t you all be wearing the halo?“
3) (Tom Hanna) – “Every time a bell rings, a moonbat gets his wings.“
4) (Jay Tea) – “And it burns, burns, burns,
The ring of fire,
The ring of fire.
5) (J.P.) – “And we’re going to Earth, and Heaven, and Hell… and we’re going to Paradise and Purgatory… YEAGGGHHHHH!“
6) (Jumbo) – “To his shock, Howard’s self-image was momentarily visible to everyone.“
(McGehee ) Howard Dean: “Goatse Man” of a New Generation.
If you have to ask what Goatse is, you really don’t want to know…
Until next Friday…