This weeks Weekend Caption Contest™ was more of a challenge than I anticipated. The challenge was to add text and words (or just words) to the forecast below:
The winning entries that added graphics to the picture are shown below.
1) (Laurence Simon) –
2) (McGehee) – “And here’s tomorrow’s Sucking Up to Our Sponsors forecast…“
3) (McCain) – “Tomorrow will bring clear blue skies, with a slight chance of Christ returning for Judgment Day and the ensuing Apocalypse by evening.“
The winning entries that didn’t add to the graphic are below.
4) (Rodney Dill) – “gnineve sdrawot srewohs derettacs htiw, Alright who put the f–k’n TelePrompter up backwards again.“
5) (BorgQueen) – “The dark clouds gathering over DC are the first tangible evidence of Senator Clinton’s 2008 intentions. Should flying monkeys appear, take shelter immediately. Stay tuned for further updates.“
6) (Robin Goodfellow) – “Yes, Doreen, I did like those boots, a lot……. Why do you ask?“
Dishonorable Kennedy Mention
(Salt Lick) – “Holy crap, is that Senator Kennedy’s car in the Tidal Basin?“
Until next Friday…