Read this statement from RNC Communications Director Jim Dyke on what they anticipate from the Kerry-Edwards lawyers today.
Here’s a numbered list of the high-level expectations:
- As the polls open Democrats will prepare to file action to keep GOP poll monitors out of polls.
- As soon as the courts open, Democrats will file suits alleging irregularities in the voting process.
- By noon, we expect to see litigation challenging state I.D. and voting requirements.
- In the early afternoon, Democrats will begin filing to keep the polls open.
- Before the day is out, Democrats will begin to argue that every provisional ballot should be counted.
Let’s do what blogs do best and track this through the country. If you find reports of actual court proceedings that match one of the 5 numbered items make sure you tell us. We’ll try to update each item with links throughout the day.