Yassir Arafat has been flown to a military hospital in France for treatment for a “blood disease.” Several things immediately spring to mind.
1) What IS it with France and their compulsive need to fall to their knees and deliver (metaphorical) sloppy Lewinskis to murderous, anti-Semitic thugs?
2) Arafat has a “blood disorder.” If there is any karmic justice, it’s something he got from all the blood of the tens of thousands of innocents whose deaths he is responsible for.
3) The State Department recently said, when asked if they wished Fidel Castro a “speedy recovery,” said bluntly “no.” I’ll take that sentiment several steps further and wish him a speedy death. I won’t wish him a painful one, though; as long as it’s quick, I’m satisfied.
4) The world’s oldest living terrorist has already collected the Nobel Peace Prize. Once he finally goes to meet Allah, what further accolades will be piled on his grave? The Great Humanitarian prize, with Auschwitz Cluster?
5) Under his “leadership,” the Palestinians have lost thousands of lives, made no measurable gains, and have lost at least one whole generation to Jew-hating and death-worshipping. How horrific will the outpouring be upon his death, and how long (if ever) will it take the Palestinians to rejoin the human race?
6) Will his widow’s monthly allowance (reported to be in the 6-to-7 figure range) continue after he’s gone? And will the money continue to come from the “international relief” funds he’s been stealing from?
7) Arafat’s term as “elected head of the Palestinian Authority” ended in 1999. He’s “postponed” elections repeatedly since then — following the example of Egypt, where he was born. Will they even bother to have an election after he finally achieves his long-overdue death?
Feh. That’s enough for now. I’ve wasted enough of my lunch break on this (barely) walking bag of scum. Just die, already, and put us out of our misery.