You have to wonder what they were thinking. The story was a about 3 kids who set off a small bomb at a restaurant because they got a bad milkshake. But the reporter included this paragraph:
Investigators say the men mixed toilet bowl cleaner and aluminum foil in a plastic soda bottle as they sat at a table Friday evening near the restaurant’s restrooms. They then capped the bottle, put it on the table and left before it exploded at 10:45 p.m. Friday. A customer sitting 10 feet away wasn’t hit by the splashing chemicals.
Usually T.V. news websites run the script they use on the news. I hope they did not get on the air and tell kids how to bulild a bomb. Sure the info is in google, but let’s not give the kids any more ideas then they already have.
(and the kids were dumb, everyone knows dry ice works better.)