The Bonfire of the Vanities returns to illuminate your tranquil summers evening! The motto this week is “Pimps and Ho’s” for reasons that will soon be obvious. All of this weeks entries have been gladdy offered up to the raging inferno that is the Bonfire…
If you want to be reminded to enter the Bonfire each week via e-mail, subscribe to the Bonfire mailing list. If you just want to be reminded that you may have sucked last week check the Ecosystem.
On with The Playa’s Convention…
- Jane learns an important medical lesson from a banner ad: It’s not always that “special itch”.
- In the midst of the biggest blackout since 1965, Rue writes about a haircut, cheese, and cartwheels. Hundreds of millions of people are glad they are without power.
- Tiger ruminates on pointless parentheticals. He captures the essence of the “pointless” part to perfection.
- McGehee leads you on a journey to the seventh circle of hell. Enjoy the trip, and don’t forget to say “Hi” to Frank J. on your way down!
- When Harvey is not busy fondling abused currency, he’s sitting around twirling his feet. Anyone care to donate “a life” for Harvey?
- Susie was stumping for Pixy Misa in the Sexiest Male Blogger contest. He must have incriminating photos of her