Things that distracted me from doing real work:
- Outside The Beltway is having a Caption Contest™ of a Neil Armstrong picture. Evidently he is not dead yet. Here’s another guy who you probably thought was dead.
- Frank J knows a homophone when he see’s one, and it’s not a phone booth in a gay bar.
- Bill Quick notes that Tom Daschle is entering the blogging fray, sort of.
- Gennie was nice enough to point out a Fountain of Waynes video for MILF and Fast Times at Ridgemenot High lovers. She was not amused by the video.
- Steve sums up my feelings on the Best Movie list. I noted that I wished I had not put Star Wars on the list. I actually meant to put Meatballs in it’s place…
- Moxie worries about the quality of the new NBC show Coupling. I share her concern, and have been dreading and anticipating the show premiere for months
While I may be on the enemy list at IMAO, his comments on correction etiquette apply here as well.